- How can I access the EDQM’s publications?
- How can I obtain part of a publication (e.g. the official analytical procedures of the European Pharmacopoeia or a single monograph)?
- What is the difference between monographs published in the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.), Ph. Eur. supplements and Pharmeuropa?
- What is the programme for adoption, publication and implementation of monographs?
- How many supplements are published for each version of the European Pharmacopoeia?
- How can I identify when and how a monograph has been added, revised or corrected?
- Can I get an advance copy of a text not yet adopted and consequently unavailable in my copy of the European Pharmacopoeia?
- How should I refer to the European Pharmacopoeia?
- How can I find the reference number, exact name or status of the European Pharmacopoeia monograph for a particular substance?
- In the ‘Published in English/French Supplement’ row in the Knowledge database, why does the Supplement number given not always correspond to the edition in force?
- Why is it that some texts published in the 11th Edition do not have 01/2023 as the version date?
- I would like to contact EDQM about EDQM publications, other than how to order or follow-up my order, but my item is not in the FAQs