- When is an article considered to be of Ph. Eur. quality?
- How can I find the reference number, exact name or status of a European Pharmacopoeia monograph for a particular substance?
- How can I find out if a monograph/a general chapter is included in the Ph. Eur.?
- How can I obtain the official analytical procedures of the European Pharmacopoeia? Could you send me a PDF file, for example?
- What measures do I need to take before using an analytical procedure that is given in Ph. Eur. monographs?
- Can I use a reagent or analytical procedure other than the one published in the Ph. Eur.?
- When can I apply the specification of a new or revised monograph?
- What is a ‘nominal value’ in Ph. Eur. texts?
- What is ‘stated potency’?