- What is the scope of the EDQM ISO 9001 certificates?
- Is the EDQM laboratory accredited according to the ISO 17025 standard?
- Does the EDQM provide safety data sheets (SDSs) for the standards it supplies?
- Why is the safety data sheet/statement (SDS) missing from the online Reference Standards database?
- What is the purpose of the leaflets available to download from the online Reference Standards database?
- How can I comment on a leaflet?
- Does the EDQM provide the quantitative composition of Ph. Eur. reference standards?
- How can I submit my comments and/or suggestions on the SDS?
- How and where will revisions and / or modifications to safety data sheets be communicated?
- Does the EDQM provide Certificates of Analysis for Ph. Eur. reference standards?
- Does the EDQM pre-register, register or apply for authorisation for its substances and preparations in accordance with REACH Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006?
- What is the EDQM's position on hazardous substances?
- Can the EDQM provide the registration number of a CRS and BRP?
- How can I submit my comments and/or suggestions to improve the quality of your service?
- My question about the EDQM’s Quality, Safety & Environmental Management Systems is not in the FAQs, therefore I would like to contact the EDQM.